National Service Scheme (NSS) was introduced in 1969 with the primary objective of developing the personality and character of the student youth through voluntary community service. ‘Education through Service’ is the purpose of the NSS, The ideological orientation of the NSS is inspired by the ideals of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Experience the tradition, custom, culture, language of all states of India.
- Provide a chance to develop overall personality of the Student volunteers.
- Promote various adventure activities among NSS volunteers.
- Improvement of physical and mental strength.
- Exposure to new vocational possibilities.
- National pride through knowledge about India.
- To integrate the nation through social service.
Coordinator : Dr. Manoj Kumar
Co-coordinator : Dr. Seema Sharma